Sunday, November 17, 2013

Death, exorcism and resurrection / Muerte, exorcismo y resurrección


Death, exorcism and resurrection
Muerte, exorcismo y resurrección

Status: I stopped blogging for a couple of weeks. I'm going to suspend the "Project BS". I don´t have the discipline to take a photo of myself every day. Maybe that's good, because it means that I'm not so self-absorbed, enclosed in my self-centeredness. I forget to take the picture and I take care of other things that have little to do with my I, with my bipolar condition.


These weeks I have felt lighter. While I knew many years ago that I should not have high expectations on my family network, until now I removed symbolically  my lastnames, with the intention to become an individual with all the freedom and responsibility that comes with independence. On the other hand I sold some of my work. That´s good!


A few days ago I cut myself off completely from the world for a couple of days, I didn’t want to see or talk to anyone. I did not see the TV, or read newspapers. If anything flipped through some dramatic situations that occurred in other parts of the planet. I just gave myself permission to chat with a woman whose conversation I find it very interesting. The fact is that I was dead. They say that bipolarity is cyclical and in those couple of days I disappeared. I was a ghost. There was not a specific reason to be in that situation. It just happened .


To paraphrase Charles Bukowski : I gave myself to isolation, to my cell, darkness. Without fear I took the time to experience it without any repression or guilt. This has happened to me many times. But on this particular occasion was different, because I'm living in a workshop that is at the back of the property of my grandmother. In the middle of the property is an office of architects employing around 7 people and at the front is my grandmother 's house (she is now in Mexico) and the kitchen. So to avoid meeting someone when I had to go to the kitchen for something to eat, I had measured the moments when the people who work there are not in sight so I can sneak without being seen, just like a ghost.


From my perspective, moments of this type have a sort of cleansing effect, purge and when one does not know how to explain well with words what is happening inside, I practice art and behold the image that came out after the self exorcism :

Expelled the demon, the emotion, I was resurrected like so many times I have been in the same situation. However, I entertained myself from the reaction of those who work in the office. I think they have never seen a self-imposed exile from the world of a guy for a few days and then get out in a good mood, with energy as if nothing had happened. What I want to share is that in my case, when those moments come,  to die for a few days, nothing really happens if I do not blame myself, if I accept the experience, live it in its entirety and let go when it leaves. Not keep it. In fact I think that is somewhat healthy: from death, the purge, the exorcism one leaves risen, with new energy, new ideas, in short: renewed .
PD . I will narrate my psychotic episodes in another blog which will be title "Among Saint, Hero and Demon: My Psychotic Outbreaks ". In a few days I will publish the new blog.



If you want to know more about my mind & soul visit my gallery:
Si quieres saber más sobre mi mente y alma visita visita mi galería:
https://www.facebook.com/AureliusArtGallery


___________________________



Muerte, exorcismo y resurrección
Estatus: he dejado de escribir en el blog por un par de semanas. El “Proyecto AB” lo voy a suspender. No tengo la disciplina de tomarme una foto diario. A lo mejor eso es bueno, pues significa que no estoy tan ensimismado, encerrado en el egocentrismo. Se me olvida tomar la imagen y me ocupo de otras cosas que poco tienen que ver con mi YO, con mi condición bipolar.


Estas semanas me he sentido más liviano. Si bien ya sabía hace muchos años que no debía tener grandes expectativas de mi red familiar, hasta ahora hice ese rompimiento simbólico al quitarme los apellidos, convirtiéndome en un individuo con toda la libertad y responsabilidad que conlleva independizarse. Por otro lado he vendido algunas de mis obras.¡Eso es bueno!


Hace unos días me aislé completamente del mundo por un par de días, no quería ver ni hablar con nadie. No vi ni la televisión, ni leí periódicos. Si acaso ojeé algunas situaciones dramáticas que acontecieron en otras partes del planeta. Sólo me di permiso de chatear con una mujer cuya conversación me resulta muy interesante. El caso es que estaba muerto. Dicen que la bipolaridad es cíclica y en ese par de días desaparecí. Era un fantasma. No había una razón concreta para estar en esa situación. Simplemente pasó.


Parafraseando a Charles Bukowski: me entregue al aislamiento, a mi celda, a la oscuridad. Sin miedo acepté el momento y lo experimenté sin represión alguna, sin culpa. Esto me ha pasado muchas veces. Pero en esta ocasión particular fue distinto, porque estoy viviendo en un Taller que está al fondo de la propiedad de mi abuela. En la mitad de la propiedad está una oficina de arquitectos donde trabajan alrededor de 7 personas y al frente está la casa de mi abuela (ella ahora está en México) y la cocina. Por lo que para evitar encontrarme con alguien cuando tenía que ir a la cocina por algo de comer tenía medido los tiempos de los que ahí laboran y hay una parte por la que me puedo escabullir sin ser visto, cual fantasma.

Desde mi perspectiva, momentos de este tipo tienen una especie de efecto de purificación, de purga y cuando uno no sabe explicar bien con palabras que es lo que está aconteciendo al interior, yo practico el arte y he aquí la imagen que salió después del auto exorcismo:



Ya expulsado el demonio, la emoción, pues salí resucitado como otras tantas veces que me ha pasado lo mismo. Sin embargo, me amenizó la reacción de los que laboran en la oficina. Creo que nunca habían visto un auto exilio del mundo de un tipo por unos días y luego salir de buen humor, con energía como si nada hubiera pasado. Lo que yo quiero compartir es que en mi caso, cuando llegan esos momentos de morir por unos días, no pasa nada si no me culpo, si acepto la experiencia, la vivo en su totalidad y la dejo ir cuando se va. No la retengo. De hecho creo que en cierta medida es sano: de la muerte, de la purga, del exorcismo sale uno resucitado, con nuevos bríos, con nuevas ideas, en resumen: renovado.
PD. Voy a relatar mis brotes psicóticos en otro blog el cuál se va a titular: “Entre Santo, Héroe y Demonio: Mis Brotes psicóticos”. En unos días lo publicaré el nuevo blog.



If you want to know more about my mind & soul visit my gallery:
Si quieres saber más sobre mi mente y alma visita visita mi galería:
https://www.facebook.com/AureliusArtGallery

2 comments:

  1. Is the first time that i read your blog, i should say that has been a grateful experience.

    ReplyDelete